A global FS company, with a growing cyber security unit, are looking for a Cyber Threat Hunter Analyst to join their team. This is ideal for someone coming from a technical background, with threat intelligence and hunting experience to assess critical cyber-attacks. This is an opportunity for development and career progression within the financial services industry.
What you’ll be doing as a Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst:
- Perform penetration tests on the organisation’s applications, products and services to help collate areas of weakness and further the security posture of the organisation.
- Help to supply threat intelligence analysis with the aim of targeting threat hunting activities.
- Aid the organisation by researching existing and new threat actors, techniques and procedures that could influence their business.
- Develop and improve current Offensive and Defensive cybersecurity functions/security posture through research and tweaking of control measures.
- Perform intricate triage and proactive monitoring via a number of security monitoring tools
- Work towards remediating security incidents utilising the whole incident management life cycle from triage and root cause analysis to lessons learnt.
- Utilise your knowledge of the Mitre ATT&CK framework and apply it effectively throughout the organisation.
What you’ll need to be a Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst:
- Previous experience within a Pen testing / Security Analyst / SOC Analyst / Threat Hunting/Intelligence role.
- Knowledge of cyber threats/malware analysis and attacker techniques
- Experience performing penetration tests and reporting your findings.
- TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis & network/security applications
- Hold an industry recognised certification e.g., OSCP, SANS etc.
If interested please reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn AND apply below.