Cyber Threat Operations and Defence Analyst £80k- £95k – Hybrid Working Applicants must be UK based – Sponsorship Unavailable – London Based HQ
If you’re experienced in Cyber Threat response and looking to join a global team building out their presence in the UK, then look no further. I’m currently hiring a unique individual specialising in detecting and defending against threats.
The right individual for this role will be working within the CTIR team. They will be able to use a combination of cyber tools and their own system/network knowledge to contribute to the team, alongside a great and well experienced team.
- Performing real time detection, analysis and response to threats via an EDR tool
- Create new alerts and investigation methods in relation to the changing threat landscape
- Investigating threat actor activity and uncover their infrastructure.
- Discovering internal security concerns and communicating with appropriate teams.
Experience and Skills
- An endpoint detection and response platform
- Security Orchestration, automation and response platform (SOAR)
- Knowledge and experience decoding and deciphering malicious code
- Familiarity with the MITRE Attack framework
- Triage active alerts and campaigns for potential systemic threats
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car leasing scheme
- 10-13% Pension scheme
- Private health care & medical insurance
- Onsite sports massages
- Corporate Gym discounts
- AND MANY MORE!
For more information on the Cyber Threat Operations and role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.