CyberArk Architect & Technical Lead
Well established Cyber Security Consultancy specialising in Identity Access Management (IAM/PAM) seeking to recruit an experienced IAM/PAM CyberArk Architect.
They have a wide range of clients seeking Identity solutions for enterprise level programs including government, banking and Fortune 500. This client prides itself on providing highly technical IAM solutions to challenging projects using a wide range of customisable IAM / PAM technologies. They design and implement unique & highly customised IAM solutions to market leading companies.
The client takes a holistic but pragmatic approach to improving business processes and policies in order to solve identity challenges. The best-of-breed technologies found on the market are used to automate digital identity processes and to enforce enterprise wide access control, on premise and in the cloud. They are extending their security portfolio to offer SOC security monitoring and incident response and working closely with external partners to provide forensic investigations.
Seeking an experienced IAM CyberArk Architect to lead a number of large projects. You will be responsible for designing and deploying IAM & PAM technical solutions.
The client is seeking senior IAM / PAM CyberArk SME’s with Architect level skills.
You must have the ability to:
- Engage with business stakeholders in varied industries to understanding business & technical problems
- Provide technical design solutions in CyberArk
- Ability to work across a number of projects whilst also supporting other IAM / PAM teams
- Technical lead within the IAM project team
- Make all critical decisions
- Define & delegate tasks accordingly and ensure the team undertake the tasks effectively within the project
This client will challenge you to go much deeper and be more able to provide customised solutions to large complex IAM/PAM issues.
- CyberArk SME
- 3-5 years IAM / PAM Architect experience
- You must be an excellent communicator
- Experience within large scale high profile client environments
- Good Team Player & Technical Lead
- Background in working for a SOC provider / MSSP / Consultancy would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in other IAM technologies is also desirable e.g. Delinea, Keycloak, ForgeRock
Great opportunity to push your skill set within a unique group forward thinking IAM experts.
6-12 month contract / Fully Remote / Outside IR35 / £500-£575 per day.