I am currently looking for a CyberArk specialist to join a growing IAM/PAM consultancy based in Belgium on a long term contract.
· 6 month contract, potential to extend
· Remote, occasional travel to Belgium
· £350-450/day outside IR35
You will be a technical specialist in both CyberArk Core PAS and CyberArk Conjur, where you will be involved in an exciting project in partnership with the Flemish government, where the aim is to centralise secret management as a shared service.
· 2 years experience in CyberArk
· Active Directory
· CyberArk CorePAS and CyberArk Conjur
· Experience in a DevSecOps environment
· PAM, IAM and IGA experience
· Authentication and authorisation protocols
As a CyberArk professional, your aim will be to aid in mapping all secrets (passwords, SSH keys, certificates etc.) and then help structurally onboard them into CyberArk Core PAS and CyberArk Conjur. You will be joining a great supportive and collaborative team who are well experienced in their environment.
· Openshift Container Platform
· Linux administration
· Relational databases
If this could be of interest to you, please reach out to me with your updated CV.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.