Data Privacy Consultant – £60K – £5k Training budget
A rapidly growing cyber consultancy company based across the M4 corridor, who work with clients across financial, retail, public sector, water, oil and gas industries, are hiring a Data Privacy consultant who is looking for career progression and the opportunity to gain certifications alongside working.
WHAT WILL BEING A DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT INVOLVE?
- Evaluate data privacy compliance across the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Design and implement data protection and privacy programs to achieve compliance.
- Creating, testing and implementing new business strategies to take advantage of the legislation.
- Creating effective data privacy governance within their clients and bringing together stakeholders from various industries (i.e. financial, retail, public sector, water, oil and gas industries) using a coordinative approach towards data protection and privacy.
- Data governance and discovery tool implementation.
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments.
CAN I APPLY TO BE A DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, law or any other subject that demonstrates interest in data protection and privacy laws.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within Data privacy and protection, ideally from a consultancy/client facing background.
- An excellent understanding and experience of data protection and privacy laws and regulations (CCPA, GDPR and Privacy Shield).
- Results-orientated mentality, who has a track record of producing good work.
- Proven experience where you have communicated effectively with different stakeholders (across different industries) about data privacy and protection.
HOW WILL BEING A DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT BENEFIT YOU?
- Salary: £60k
- £5k Training budget (i.e. certifications, conferences etc.)
- Work within a company who are rapidly growing.
Contact Aran Connery directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV.