DevOps Engineer – London & Remote – £60k (Candidates must be based in the UK)
- My client is a rapidly growing software design and development firm based in Central London. They are looking for a Mid-level DevOps Engineer who is passionate about working with new technologies and helping others.
- Join an innovative and challenging environment, where you can lead the development of the business and be a key person in the growth of the company.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
- You will be a part of the smooth running of an infrastructure that is used globally by some of the world’s largest firms.
- Tasked with enabling the development team by improving the delivery pipeline and local development environments
- Ensure our production environment is stable, secure and scalable in line with our business goals.
Experience of the DevOps Engineer
- Docker management using Swarm (any experience of Kubernetes is a plus)
- Development basics like version control, Linux management and Agile processes.
- Strong scripting skills using Python, Bash and willing to pick up new technologies to get the job done
- Devops automation tools like terraform and ansible to manage AWS infrastructure and in-house services
- Experienced with AWS products such as RDS, EC2, VPC’s, Security groups and Lambda functions.
- Jenkins and CI software
- CISM/ any AWS certifications would be beneficial to your application.
- Strong networking experience.
Benefits of the DevOps Engineer
- Competitive Salary: £50 – £60k base salary
- Ability to work remotely and in office when required
- Get regular exposure to working with exciting new technologies
- Be a key person in a rapidly growing company
For more information on this role apply on-line or reach out to Catherine Burn on firstname.lastname@example.org