Senior DevSecOps / Application Security Engineer: London
I have an opportunity for a Senior DevSecOps / Application Security Engineer to work with bleeding edge technologies within the Security Engineering team for a Health Tech / AI organisation.
The engineers are using Machine Learning and AI to develop a constantly evolving product. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in Cloud Security (AWS), CI/CD pipelines and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) Snyk
What you’ll be doing as a DevSecOps Engineer:
- Look towards automation within the DevSecOps space whilst improving their already impressive CI/CD pipeline.
- Utilise your knowledge to improve the wider business understanding of DevSecOps approaches and overall best practices.
- Clearly define processes and tool adoption e.g., Synk for differing security reviews, monitoring and cloud changes.
- Communicate with the product team to get buy-in and encompass a packaged security approach.
- Get the opportunity to work in an AWS cloud environment utilising experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
What you’ll need to become a DevSecOps Engineer:
- A deep understanding of AWS, containers and security tooling
- An understanding of code languages and scripting
- An ability/appetite to automate within the DevSecOps space
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the space/want to share your knowledge.
If you’re interested, please click the apply button and reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn or e mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org