Digital Forensic Analyst – 25-35k – Onsite
(UK APPLICATIONS ONLY – No Sponsorship)
This client is a leading digital forensic and cyber security company that focuses on elevating the strengths of its team and creating new exciting opportunities. Covering all aspects of computer forensics, mobile phone forensics, and cell site analysis to expert witness provision and presentation. The diverse Digital Forensics team of industry-leading cyber security specialist analysts supports various clientele in litigation and dispute resolution or complex criminal cases.
Requirements of a Digital Analyst :
- Be onsite permanently in one of their two offices (Near Manchester and Near South Wales)
- Strong presentation skills – court attendance required
- At least 1 year of experience in a Digital Forensics Role
- Forensic laboratory first-hand experience using procedures and practices
- Proficient in capturing, preserving, processing, and analysing data using forensic tools
- Aid in the upskilling of new employees
- Finalise projects by producing reports and demonstrating findings
- Understanding of but not limited to Cellebrite, Magnet AXIOM, XWays, and more
Benefits of a Digital Forensic Analyst:
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Outstanding in-house training and mentoring
- Wellness program
- Salary 25-33k
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible working
If you have worked in Digital Forensics for at least 1 year or more, this is the role for YOU!
*UK Candidates Only* *No sponsorship available*
If this Digital Forensic Analyst role is of interest, please contact me directly at email@example.com or on 02081060096 (123 extension) to be considered for the opportunity!
#forensic #cybersecurity #senior #diversity #digitalforensics #careerprogression
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.