Digital Forensic Investigator – Hybrid (North England) – Circa £50k
My client is a boutique digital forensics and cybersecurity provider that supports law firms, corporates, government agencies, and law enforcement both nationally and globally through cyber and digital forensics services. The team are true SME’S and adheres to the gold standard of technical and service delivery. Working within this collaborative and supportive environment, you will get the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a number of industry-leading Digital Forensics professionals.
This opportunity allows digital forensic professionals to further their own ability within the field, by receiving support both from veterans and training/development programs that are in place from day one. Alongside this, there are clear career progression paths from an investigator to director, or into other areas of cyber security.
Responsibilities of a Digital Forensic Investigator:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in a time-pressured environment
- Independently manage investigations from start to finish ensuring quality, policies, and procedures are adhered too
- Conduct acquisitions, analysis, and examinations on site, in a lab or client site managing integrity throughout
- Be able to assist with forensic software testing and the training of technicians
- Assist and understand the maintenance of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 17025 standards
- Comfortable with business development ventures as required
Requirements of a Digital Forensic Investigator:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital forensics role
- Proven track record in digital investigations and procedures
- Must have experience with forensic tools such as EnCase
- FTK, X-Ways, and Magnet are also desired
- Ability to produce comprehensive reports and statements ready for court presentation
- Proficient in interpreting file and operating systems with analysis
- Diverse knowledge of computer crime, laws, and electronic evidence principles
Benefits of a Digital Forensic Investigator:
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
- Counselling support
- Private medical insurance
- Leading career progression program
- Opportunity to move into eDiscovery, Incident Response, or Cyber
- Discount applications such as Netflix and memberships
*UK CANDIDATES ONLY*
If this Digital Forensic Investigator opportunity is of interest, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02081060096.
#digitalforensics #cybersecurity #investigator
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.