Digital Forensic Technician – Entry Level – Onsite
(UK APPLICATIONS ONLY – No Sponsorship)
This client is a leading digital forensic and cyber security company that focuses on elevating the strengths of its team and creating new exciting opportunities. Industry leading training will be at the forefront of your day-to-day with the guidance of Digital Forensic experts by your side. Covering all aspects of computer forensics, mobile phone forensics and cell site analysis to expert witness provision and presentation. The diverse Digital Forensics team of industry-leading cyber security specialist analysts supports various clientele in litigation and dispute resolution or complex criminal cases.
Requirements of a Digital Forensic Technician:
- Be onsite permanently in one of their two offices (Near Manchester and Near South Wales)
- Learn and then maintain strict compliance with the company standard
- Conduct work as instructed and report any anomalies to management
- Ability to provide work at a high standard with attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to attend court and present findings from your work
- Imperative: a passion to learn the complex toolset involved with your department (forensic tools)
Benefits of a Digital Forensic Technician:
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Outstanding in-house training
- Route into learning all things Digital Forensics
- Salary 20-25k
If you are a cyber or digital forensics graduate from the UK or simply work in IT and want to go into Digital Forensics, this is the role for you!
*UK Candidates Only* *No sponsorship available*
If this Digital Forensic Technician role is of interest, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02081060096 (123 extension) to be considered for the opportunity!
#forensic #cybersecurity #senior #diversity #digitalforensics #careerprogression
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.