Director – Digital Risk Advisory – IT Audit
£115k – £145k
London – Hybrid
A Senior position with a leading and much respected digital risk advisory practice. Having this employer on your cv is the equivalent of a globally recognised professional endorsement – Hiring Managers will stop and take notice of your resume.
This company sets the industry standard when it comes to IT audit, and this is validated by their repeat business and growing pipeline of new business with the biggest names in corporate and financial services.
An innovative practice that continues to grow and needs A Director, or Senior Managers that are ready to step up to Director, people that will help lead the business, grow with it, and progress to Partner level and beyond.
An exciting and high-energy environment, full of drive and passion, a growing multi region practice where you’ll be working shoulder-to-shoulder with colleagues of all levels, up to the very top.
Some of the Requirements of the Director – Digital Risk Advisory
- Experience in IT controls, IT risk governance, IT risk management, IT general and application control testing.
- Experience developing audit strategies and plans and producing reports of a standard suitable for stakeholder and board submission.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; act as a trusted advisor to senior business leaders.
- Relevant Certificates such as CISA
- Ability to grasp the realities and complexities of the business and understand the implications of applying specialist knowledge
- Experience leading teams and delivering the full life cycle from tender stage to successful delivery.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this Director role, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.