eDiscovery Assistant Project Manager – Hybrid – United Kingdom – 60k – NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
A global consultancy is actively seeking an eDiscovery Assistant Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be heavily involved within the projects ensuring the excellent quality service is provided. The candidate will benefit from working at a global consultancy where they will get exposure to exciting projects and excellent training.
Responsibilities of an eDiscovery Assistant Project Manager:
- You will be working e2e in assistant eDiscovery activities, you will be exposed to tasks across the entire project lifecycle
- You will be responsible for client engagements through projects, you will be handling their queries and requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will be responsible for verifying, validating and analysing data collected or received from a variety of clients
- Oversee the preparation and normalization of unstructured data from a range of data sources
- Researching and experiment with new software’s and tools which can help develop the organisational capabilities within eDiscovery
Requirements of an eDiscovery Assistant Project Manager:
- Worked within a similar role at an organisation for 3 years or more
- Understand the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle
- Have hands on experience using eDiscovery tools such as Relativity, Brainspace, Nuix etc.
- Experience in liaising with clients on basic requests and delivering software training.
- Able to work effectively within a team ensuring that the project is completed successfully
- Knowledgeable regarding the best practices within digital forensics
- Up to 60k base salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent training budget
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to me at email@example.com for more information
*Please note this role is ONLY open to candidates with a right to work within the UK*