eDiscovery Project Manager – Flexible Working – United Kingdom ONLY – Up to 110k
A global consultancy is actively seeking an eDiscovery specialist to join their management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects whilst helping the organisation develop their eDiscovery practices & strategies. The candidate will benefit from working at a global consultancy where they will get exposure to work on exciting projects for a variety of clients as well as industry leading training opportunities.
Responsibilities of an eDiscovery Project Manager:
- You will be responsible for leading a team of managers and overseeing their delivery of projects
- You will be in charge of handling a variety of client accounts and acting as the representative and SME of the organisation
- Bringing new initiatives and ideas which will help develop the departments capabilities to help improve the service quality
- Carrying out business development engagements with existing clientele to identify new streams of revenue for the organisation
- Acting as an SME for internal and external stakeholders for matters regarding eDisocvery
Requirements of an eDiscovery Project Manager:
- Worked within eDiscovery within a hands-on role for 5+ years
- Fully understand the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle
- Have hands on experience using eDiscovery tools such as Relativity, Brainspace, Nuix etc.
- Experience in effectively liaising with clients and building relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Able to work effectively lead a team and oversee a variety of projects whilst ensuring the quality is maintained throughout all projects
- Full knowledge of the ACPO guidelines regarding evidence handling
- Knowledgeable regarding the best practices within digital forensics
- Up to 110k package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent training budget
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
*Please note this role is ONLY open to candidates with a right to work within the UK*
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.