eDiscovery/Relativity Project Manager – London (hybrid) – circa 75k – *UK Applicants Only*
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an organisation where work life balance is truly valued. Professional development is at the forefront of the hiring managers mind and training will be provided for the right candidate whose mindset is aligned with the teams values and culture.
This client is a leading international professional services firm that focuses on elevating the strengths of its team and creating new exciting opportunities. You will be joining a small, close nit team that works simultaneously together with a consistent workflow that is optimally managed by industry experts, to provide the best possible service to clientele and a great work-life balance.
Responsibilities of a eDiscovery/Relativity Project Manager:
· Managing projects of large scale within the eDiscovery team that with policy.
· Elements of this role with involved aspects of digital forensic collections
· Contributing to all phases of the disclosure exercise both technical and administrative
· Independently train and support clientele and legal teams
· Continuously update the records on the status of the project
· Be reactive through troubleshooting issues and errors
· Provide eDiscovery assistance: data management, collection processing, and review, with relevant court rules and trail preparations
Requirements of an eDiscovery/Relativity Project Manager:
· Over 4 years of experience working in an eDiscovery technical role
· Recent and consistent track record using the Relativity tool (certifications desirable)
· Solid insight into data processing and forensic collection tools
· Proficient in identifying technical issues and recommending solutions
· Desire to develop further as required by the role itself
· Expert understanding of the EDRM (mainly the right side) and how best to provide advice/solutions at each stage
Benefits of a eDiscovery/Relativity Project Manager:
· Life insurance
· Consistent in-house technical training
· Clear career progression
· Flexible retirement plan
· Private Medical Insurance
· Hybrid working environment
· Social and sports committees
*UK Candidates Only* *No sponsorship available*
If this eDiscovery/Relativity Project Manager role is of interest, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02081060096 (123 extension) to be considered for the opportunity!
#ediscovery #cybersecurity #senior #diversity #digitalforensics #careerprogression
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.