FedRamp Compliance Consultant
Are you a leading authority in Compliance in a cloud (AWS) environment?
Joining a long term program of work which will offer job security and access to further federal programs in information security.
Government owned corporation are seeking an Compliance Specialist to work on an AWS cloud migration. The role requires subject matter expertise in frameworks such as FedRamp or NIST, strong grasp of cloud security and architecture regulations and controls within cloud environment.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Compliance Consultant
- Ensuring compliance is front and center of decision making within the Cloud environment and applications.
- Ensure Compliance with FedRamp requirements and coordinating assessments with integrated business partners
- Provide oversight from a GRC perspective on all matter relating to Cloud security, advising on strategies and methods of risk reduction
- Development of strategies, roadmaps and compliance reporting
Requirements of the Cloud Compliance Consultant
- Expertise in compliance against FedRamp or NIST
- CCSP or AWS certified security – speciality certification
If you have all or some of the above requirements and looking for that next step in you cloud security career, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.