Forensics Technology Analyst – Up to 50k – – London, UK applicants only*
(eDiscovery: Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace or similar)
The client is a leading forensics tech company that focuses on in-house upskilling, innovation within cyber security, and client relationships. Their main role is supporting clients and their legal advisors in response to litigation, civil disputes, investigation, and more. They also, assist their clients through the collection and analysis of electronically stored information.
You will lead time-critical projects with global clients and have the opportunity to travel worldwide to support said clients in a range of ways. You will be expected to use the eDiscovery platform for its intended use of dealing with data, tickets/inquiries, tracking data, manage data from clients. In addition, you will research and test new software and present new client-based training.
An eDiscovery analyst is someone who can support the investigation of unstructured data using leading technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in eDiscovery tools such as Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace, or similar
- Understanding and use of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and managing
- Keen to learn industry-specific software and in-house processes in a professional services environment
- Familiarity with forensic best practices such as evidence handling
- Processing data into an ediscovery platform
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Creating reports and dashboards
- 30-50k salary depending on experience
- Development opportunities: Training and Certificates offered by the company
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Private GP appointments at request
- Lunch contribution when onsite
- Railcard/Season ticket
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme based by performance
- Volunteering days of up to 6 days
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy up to an extra 10 days, additional birthday leave
If this Forensics Technology Analyst role is of interest, please contact me directly at email@example.com or on 0208 057 0200 to be considered for the opportunity!
#forensic #cybersecurity #analyst #ediscovery #forensictechnology #travel
At LT Harper, the way we work is just as important as the services we provide. We are guided by a set of four values, each chosen by the very people who embody them balances, relationships, innovation, and expertise. We are a recognised cybersecurity recruitment agency, focused on sourcing the best cyber talent to secure the digital world.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.