Scotland-based Java Developer or ForgeRock Engineer.
Location: Edinburgh (Hybrid)
Currently seeking a Identity and Access Engineers to join a diverse team of experts who are looking to strengthen their team with someone like you. This new position has come about as a result of securing a new pioneering project.
This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with an innovative company looking to disrupt state and governmental entities, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
This role offers the opportunity for candidates to:
- Delivery of end-to-end implementations of ForgeRock across all phases of project life cycle including design, configuration, testing, training, go-live, post go-live support & reporting.
- Writes code (Java) to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs); tests it for both functional and robustness, and moves it into production.
- Identifies gaps in the current IAM technology and process infrastructure; investigates options, makes recommendations, prototypes solutions and/or evaluates vendor solutions.
- Analyse and implement controls for privileged account and service account password management, request/approval workflows, break-glass processes and monitoring.
- Produces and updates system documentation to record the IAM environment, including documentation of configuration settings, operating and recovery procedures and data structures.
- Share knowledge with team members and senior stakeholders, and be able to communicate concise, jargon-free insights, particularly in the areas of ForgeRock, IAM, PAM and CIAM.
Qualifications and Experience of the ForgeRock Engineer:
- 3+ years’ experience working with ForgeRock (or similar IAM Tool such as SailPoint or CyberArk).
- Experience in Java dev, .net, Oauth, Active Directory and Open ID.
- Engineering experience alongside the relevant ForgeRock skills, with other IAM / PAM experience desirable
- Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS across main cloud service providers.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g.CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Bonus: Up to 10% dependent on Company and individual performance
- Pension: Employer Contribution: 9% of pensionable salary to an Approved Personal Pension Scheme
- PMI: AXA Health
- Flex Benefits: 3.5% of salary
- Holidays: 26 days, plus 9 statutory days
Apply for the ForgeRock Engineer role now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org as I am eager to speak to all candidates in the IAM world, or those looking to enter it. While this is a ForgeRock role, and experience in ForgeRock is highly desirable, experience in other IAM tools (SailPoint, Cyberark) is seen as a transferable skillset.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.