ForgeRock (Security Cleared) Engineer required for long-term Central Government Identity Access Management transformation project rolling out ForgeRock IAM platform.
The government department is undertaking large modernisation program and as part of this, they have implemented ForgeRock. This project is focused on completely re-wring their purchase catalogue and redeveloping their procurement platform, which is focused on how they purchase products and materials for the MOD.
ForgeRock has already been implemented and they require additional ForgeRock Engineering skills to support the further development and improvement of this existing platform. There is a huge workload and is expected to be a very long-term contract.
- Which modules of ForgeRock are being used – AM, IDM, DS
- Which version of ForgeRock – 6.5
- Which scripting language are they using within ForgeRock – N/A little bit of java needed
- Key deliverables will be / day-to-day tasks etc
- Creating & delivering JIRA tickets
- Creating terraform infrastructure etc
- New tasks will be added continuously as the project evolves
ForgeRock – 2 years
SC Cleared / Security Cleared
Location UK based – fully remote working
Pay Rate £600 per day / Outside IR35
Duration – 6-12 months rolling
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.