European specialist IAM consultancy seeking to recruit an experienced ForgeRock Architect or Engineer for a large ongoing IAM ForgeRock project. You will be working as part of a well-established Identity Access Management team focusing on upgrading and improving the IAM ForgeRock platform.
Tasks and activities:
- Design and configuring access policies in IAM platform
- Configure the platform to support Identity Management features
- Being involved in developing, customizing and configuring the connectors
- Being involved in design and implementation of Web Services
- Onboard complex application
- Ability to provide advise ideas on how to improve the platform
2-5 years ForgeRock experience
Good knowledge of ForgeRock AM
Experience in other modules such as IDM & IG would be desirable but not essential
- Fully Remote
- €500-€800 per day depending on experience
- 6 – 12 month contract
- Must be German Speaker
Great opportunity to work with leading ForgeRock experts on a high profile German client.
Please send me your CV if this contract opportunity is of interest to you.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.