Technical Solution Architect
- 6 Month Contract
- Hybrid (Based in Dusseldorf)
- 750 – 900 EUR Per Day
I am working with Germany’s most well-known organizations, who are looking for a Technical Solution Architect to lead a large-scale Data & Analytics Google Cloud Platform (GCP) implementation.
- Demonstrable experience leading GCP Data & Analytics architecture programs
- Google Cloud Platform – BigQuery-based BI reports/dashboards implementation experience (solution design for frontend/backend) with first-hand experience of at least 3 years
- ETL strategy, design, and development experience
- Able to lead client discussion on best practices (scalability, performance, UX) and justify/back up the key design decisions on architecture, design, development
- Able to advise, review and quality-gate the key deliverables from development and offshore teams
- Hands-on data modeling experience
- At least one large-scale GCP-BQ implementation experience
- Experience in using visualization tools, ideally Microstrategy, but any similar visualization tools are also suitable
This is a unique opportunity to spearhead a global-scale project, if you are interested in such an opportunity please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.