£60k – £75k
Hybrid = Home + Site + Occasional Office (only when necessary)
If you a GRC Consultant looking to freshen up your career with a move to a small but growing company then this is the role for you. I’m looking for a consultant that bring a positive energy and a roll your sleeves up and get stuck in attitude.
You’ll be an InfoSec generalist that’s always seeking improvement with the ability to work under your own steam or collaborate with your colleagues as and when the varied engagements demand. You’re a consultant that enjoys the wider offerings of cyber security, then we should talk.
With offices in the UK and the US, our client works across al industries and you will too.
Some of the Benefits:
- Tech scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Training programme
- Travel opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal recognition with recognition and rewards
Responsibilities of the GRC Consultant:
- Experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the SOx, ISO 27001, SOC 2 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- Experience conducting security maturity / risk assessments.
- Experience carrying out gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Requirements of the GRC Consultant:
- Enjoy the wider offerings of cyber security.
- Be cool under pressure and bring a positive energy.
- Experience working with frameworks such as PCI, NIST, NIS-D
- previous experience working with GDPR, ISF and Data Protection
- IS027001 LA LI, CISSP, CISMP, PCIP
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com