Head of Pre-Sales – Managed Security Services – MDR – £100k-£200k Base + Comms + Bonus
Head of Pre-Sales is currently required for a well-funded, growing, and ambitious provider of cyber security services in the UK where the focus is on outstanding customer service, SME’s and independent/trusted advisors that offers a ‘one stop shop’ for clients’ cyber security needs.
My client is seeking a Head of Pre-sales, to act as their most senior security solutions architect. Leading their pre-sale’s function, you will build an understanding of their clients’ cyber security needs, using a consultative approach to build trust with them to help them cut through this complicated landscape. Working closely with the sales team, you will lead their technical pre-sales support by attending new business sales meetings with potential customers and ensuring the technical solutions are compelling, tailored to their customers’ needs based on a standard set of service offerings, whilst being commercially viable and compelling to them. You’ll lead demonstrations to clients, create clear and concise pre-sales documentation including pre-sales requests and tender documentation.
You’ll work closely with the managed services team and their Chief Innovation Officer to ensure their solutions are correctly packaged from their standard offerings and priced to achieve profitability while remaining highly competitive and provide input into defining the requirements for new and emerging technologies to be used as part of current and future service offerings. Someone with team leading or management experience plus a good balance of technical and commercial experience would be well suited.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
· be a technology evangelist, both internally and externally, and will spread the word about our products and their commercial possibilities
· demonstrable experience of security solutioning and pre-sales
· extensive professional experience in working with Sales to help shape and qualify client opportunities to drive winning business outcomes for clients
· vast experience of designing solutions that meet regulatory compliance for architecture as well as delivering measurable client value
· an excellent understanding of managed security services, specifically managed detection and response (MDR)
· Team leading or management experience
· Technical and commercial
- £100,000k-£200,000k + 20-40% Performance related bonus + Benefits
Due to the sensitivity of this role, public details will be limited – For more information please feel free to reach out to Filmon Goitom either via email (f.goitom@LTHarper.com) or DM.