Head of Red Teaming – Remote/Client Engagement – (£90k – £120k)
Join a well-established boutique consultancy with an already thriving Pen Test function and client base as their Head of Red Teaming. You will be tasked with the ongoing delivery of Red Team engagements across multiple sectors and the growth of the team and function to support this whilst working collaboratively with Directors and other Senior Management.
What you’ll be doing as the Head of Red Teaming:
- Use your expertise to deliver red team engagements through information gathering, attack map and planning, execution of attack/penetration test, and the subsequent report.
- Engaging with pre-sales activity to scope and enhance offerings to clients and manage the strategic direction for this part of the business.
- Own the red teaming function and its growth through hires, tooling, and methodology.
- Support wider penetration tests where necessary and engage in the upskilling of professionals around you in the wider business.
- Gain the opportunity to work towards expert certifications such as CCSAS or CCT as you continue to be supported through your growth and development
- Develop new products to be utilised internally by your team and colleagues to aid the delivery of red team and pen testing services.
- Conduct research in today’s ever-changing cybersecurity environment with whitepapers, blogs, and webinars supported.
What you’ll need to be the Head of Red Teaming:
- Exposure/Experience performing red team engagements
- Experience delivering real-world attack simulations
- Experience managing clients/teams or leading engagements
- Certifications such as CCSAS, CCT, CRT (Desirable)
- Knowledge of operating systems e.g. Linux, Windows, and MacOS
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply and reach out to R.Kirwan@LTHarper.com