HEAD OF RISK ADVISORY 200-250K
Hybrid – NYC
A global intelligence consultancy specialised in cyber is looking for a senior consultant to become the Head of their Risk Advisory team. The role will be to build, leverage and lead an high-impact team that will deliver Risk Advisory consultancy to external clients across the US, spanning from governments, large corporations and SMEs.
The company is now in a high-growth phase and is keen to hire a Head of Risk Advisory to aggressively expand their US division – this is a high-visibility position where you will play a key role in leading and impacting the team’s intelligence operations.
As the Head of Risk Advisory, you will be extremely commercially minded and collaborate closely to the Head of USA operations, dealing with client engagement as the practice lead through the pre-sales activities. You will also be responsible for the forging of new clients relationship and the development and upgrading of the team of risk advisory consultants that will report directly to you.
This opportunity has come due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the consultancy and reflects their excellent reputation in the intelligence field. To become the Head of Risk for such well-known company is a career-defining move towards a secure, structured career path, with opportunities for quick progression as the business grows.
Core responsibilities of a Head of Risk Advisory:
- Heavily involved in acquisitions, you’ll be 1st person in, assessing the security maturity posture of potential acquisitions across multi domains. You’ll report your findings to board level colleagues, articulating business risk to non tech colleagues.
- Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.Use your expertise to support to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks (ISO27001 & NIST).
Requirements of a Head of Risk Advisory:
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a Senior Consultant working in professional services and/or advisory firm leading engagements for physical and cyber assessments, internal audits, privacy, security assessments, investigations, and incident management.
- Strong understanding of ISMS frameworks, particularly ISO27001/2 as well as other frameworks like NIST 800-53.
- Security certifications (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM qualifications) – highly desirable.
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous investment in your development, providing a study allowance and allocated time for you to complete new certifications, as well as unlimited access to LinkedIn learning to continually upskill and develop.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.