HEAD OF CYBER ADVISORY SERVICES 200-250K (Remote)
A boutique cyber consultancy is looking to hire a senior manager to head up the cyber advisory practice. You will be joining a team that is made up of high-caliber consultants and will have exposure to clients across multiple industry sectors.
As the Head of Cyber Advisory, you will be extremely commercially minded and collaborate closely with the Head of USA operations, dealing with client engagement as the practice lead through the pre-sales activities. You will also be responsible for the development and upgrading of the team of cyber advisory consultants that will report directly to you.
This opportunity has come about due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the consultancy and reflects its excellent reputation. To become the Head of Cyber Advisory is a career-defining move towards a secure, structured career path, with opportunities for quick progression as the business grows. This is a high-visibility position where you will play a key role in leading and impacting the team’s consulting operations and contribute to the company’s continued growth.
Core responsibilities of a Head of Cyber Advisory:
- Pre-sales activities: heavily involved in acquisitions, you’ll be 1st person in, working across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Delivery on complex security projects, including security transformations, vCISO, security architecture etc.
- Team leadership: Build, leverage, and lead a high-impact team that will deliver Cyber Advisory consultancy to external clients across the US, spanning from governments, large corporations, and SMEs.
Requirements of a Head of Cyber Advisory:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Manager working in an advisory firm leading engagements for cyber transformation, incident management, investigations, physical and cyber assessments, etc.
- 10-15 years working in cyber security
- Ability to deliver on complex security transformation/vCISO/security strategy/security architecture/similar client engagements with the team of consultants (eg working with CISOs on how to drive security transformations)
- Leadership experience (including developing KPIs for your team eg utilization & forecasting, training 1st-year analysts on writing proposals, etc.)
- Experience in Pre Sales & Sales activities
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous investment in your development, providing a study allowance and allocated time for you to complete new certifications, as well as unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning to continually upskill and develop.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.