Head of Threat Intelligence (£100,000 – £140,000):
Join a fast-paced healthcare organisation focused on delivering critical medical applications as their Head of Threat Intelligence. As the Head of Threat Intelligence you’ll work closely with the CIO and be responsible for the enhancement of their Cybersecurity capabilities through the development of a well skilled team and cybersecurity roadmap for the business.
What you’ll be doing as the Head of Threat Intelligence:
- Get the opportunity to create and further develop a cybersecurity roadmap to better the current security posture of the organisation.
- Continue to build out and grow the Security Operations/Cyber Defence function bringing in professionals who’s skillset tailor to security detection and response.
- Be the point of contact for a cyber threat and the subsequent response across the business whilst also ensuring security is embedded across the underlying business.
- Further add security controls and prevent threat/cybersecurity briefings to the c-suite and relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Oversee not just the Security Operations but also the Offensive Security capability helping the business prepare for any potential cybersecurity threat.
- Utilise your research and development skillset to ensure there is a continuous security improvement throughout the organisation.
What you’ll need to be the Head of Threat Intelligence:
- Deep knowledge/experience across both offensive and defensive security
- Experience implementing a security strategy across a business
- Experience leading and building out a Cybersecurity function/team (Preferred)
- Industry relevant certifications e.g. CISSP, Any GIAC cert, OSCP etc.
- Experience reporting to C-suite
If you’re interested, please reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn and apply below. Keep safe.