Fantastic opportunity for an IAM Technical Analyst to work within a well-established IAM ForgeRock Program team for a leading telecoms provider.
This role will involve supporting both the business and technical teams to effectively manage the requests for change (RFC) on the IAM ForgeRock platforms.
You will be expected to:
- Communicate with Business teams to understand the IAM RFC
- Create work flows (not tech design),
- Document features that need to customised / improved / designed
- Create business requirement in Jira ticket
- Map the roles and process
- Liaise with technical architect
My client is looking for a IAM Analyst with a strong technical background in Identity Access Management.
- 2 years’ experience as a IAM Analyst
- ForgeRock experience (desirable but not essential)
- A strong IAM technical background
- Period: 12 months rolling contract
- Location: Fully remote
- Pay rate: Up to £380 per day
- Outside IR35
Great opportunity to gain a long-term contract (B2B) and receive training / further develop your skills in IAM ForgeRock within a high profile global client.