I am currently working with a globally recognised consultancy who are looking for an IAM Architect to assist a FTSE 100 company on an Identity & Access Management programme.
They are looking for:
- An IAM Architect with Microsoft Identity and Access management experience (AAD [Sync, Tenant config], Identity Protection [CA, MFA], Azure B2B, SSO [SAML, OIDC, OAUTH, App Proxy])
- An IAM Architect with MS Active Directory knowledge and experience
- An IAM Architect with experience within IAM domain (knowledge and understanding of Identity Governance, Entitle management)
- An IAM Architect with knowledge and experience in system integration, specifically from an IAM Perspective
- An IAM Architect with interpersonal skills (good communication, individual contributor, stakeholder management at senior level, should be able to lead and facilitate architecture level discussions)
This is a highly stimulating opportunity to improve IAM processes for a FTSE 100 organisation, whilst working within a highly established Cyber Security team for one of the world’s most renowned consultancies. If you feel you meet the criteria above please apply, or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com