Hybrid (2/3 days in office) | various locations
£60K – £80K
If you thrive in complex and exciting environments then this opportunity to join a world-renowned consultancy in their Identity Access Management (IAM) team is ideal for you.
With access to some of the most unique and interesting consulting arrangements, you’ll never be short of new clients to advise, projects to challenge you and opportunities to grow.
The role of an IAM consultant
- You’ll assess each client’s unique situation and design solutions to help control their access and therefore protect their systems.
- You’ll use tools such as SailPoint and CyberArk
- Provide excellent customer service and support through every stage.
Some requirements of the IAM Consultant:
- Client facing or consulting experience
- Focus on Identity Access Management (IAM) / Privileged Access Management (PAM) / Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Reasons to apply for the IAM Consultant role:
- Opportunity to work within a globally recognised, leading consultancy firm
- Access a broad breadth of clients available across various industries, allowing for a dynamic and exciting environment – never the same day-to-day.
- Benefit from the reputation and support of being a part of such an established and successful community.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, apply on-line or reach out to Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org