Senior IAM Consultant 75k – £85k
Structured Leadership Progression – Training
Hybrid – UK
A globally recognised Advisory Firm is looking for a Senior IAM Consultant to join their Cyber Practice. As a Senior IAM Consultant this is your chance to take your career to the next level in what could be considered a career defining move.
Role of the Senior IAM Consultant:
- End to end involvement in IAM strategy and implementation.
- Have a central role in IAM transformation including road maps and implementation plans.
- Take on complex IAM problems across a range of industries, finding innovative and creative ways to resolve them using your knowledge of technology and processes to manage IAM risk.
- Provide Mentoring and leadership to your junior consultants.
- Take part in controls review.
Some of the Requirements of the Senior IAM Consultant:
- Certificates such as CISSP, CISM
- Excellent communication – written and oral
- Knowledge of multiple IAM domains
- Enterprise IAM experience – customer IAM
- Access management including authentication and advanced authentication
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com