IAM Transformation Consultant
£55k – £70k + Training / Upskilling as required
Manchester / Birmingham – Hybrid
With a secured pipeline of landmark IAM transformation projects my client is looking to strengthen their team with the addition of an IAM Consultant that’s ready, progress their career and get involved in large scale projects!
This is end to end work from strategy /design through to implementation. You’ll be supporting the Senior Consultant on career defining transformation projects.
Having already completed what can be considered the biggest transformation project in Europe and an order book that looks just as exciting, this is your opportunity to take a career progressing role at the start of a period of significant growth with a globally respected business.
Role of the IAM Transformation Consultant:
- End to end involvement in broad IAM transformation projects.
- Support your senior colleagues in developing Strategy – Design – Implementation
- Have the ability to articulate to the non tech stakeholders in jargon free language why they need IAM and what the business benefits will be.
- Assist on complex IAM problems across a range of industries, finding innovative and creative ways to resolve them using your knowledge of technology and processes to manage IAM risk.
Some of the Requirements of the IAM Transformation Consultant:
- Certificates such as CISSP
- Excellent communication – written and oral
- Knowledge of multiple IAM domains such as Sailpoint / Cyberark
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, either apply now or get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com