Identity & Access and Privileged Access Management Architect
Contract 12 months
Daily rate – £650
London – Hybrid
One of the world’s leading asset managers with global recognition is transforming and growing its internal information and Cyber security team and requires a talented IAM & PAM Architect. Through joining the IAM & PAM team you’ll be expected to function designs, build and operate strategic solutions for managing the requests, and provide approval provision and re-certification to IT assets across the organisation.
Duties for an IAM & PAM Architect:
- Map and understand future demands and technology change, and enable the service to meet the demands
- Support maintenance of IAM information assets across the organisation, including documentation, catalogues, and risk assessments
- Understand and define the requirements and business processes
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the design, service architecture, solution architecture, data architecture, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of IAM & PAM processes and solutions, preferably ForgeRock and CyberArk
- Experience within a lead Architect role, and experience in Architecture design
- Excellent communication skills with high-delivery quality
- Attention to detail
- 2 days volunteering leave per year
- Training and development to support you in excelling in your career
- Flexible working, supporting a work-life balance
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.