Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst
Hybrid | once a month in Durham
£60K – £70K
We have an opportunity to join a small and supportive team as an Identity Access Management Analyst (IAM). This role will be working closely with the Governance and compliance manager to create and implement an IAM roadmap.
This is an incredible opportunity to help build something from scratch and put your own stamp on it – making an impact across the entire organisation and across security.
Responsibilities of an IAM Analyst
- Being the primary point of contact for identity access management across the whole of the business
- Developing IAM strategies, aligning with the company’s overall security and risk management objectives
- Provide identity access management guidance and support to business leaders.
- Operating and implementing IAM controls and policies for AWS cloud security
- Supporting the company in maintaining security certifications (Cyber Essentials, PCI) and supporting activities to enhance security controls.
Requirement of an IAM Analyst
- Must be UK based and able/willing to travel to Durham when required.
- Proven experience of defining IAM policies, controls, and processes in line with Security policies and technical and business requirements.
- In-depth, hands-on technical experience implementing and supporting a full set of IAM capabilities and services.
- Experience with frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, NCSC or PCI DSS
- Experience with IAM solutions such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Saviynt or SailPoint
If this is an opportunity looks interesting, please apply or email email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.