Title: Identity Security Consultant
Location: Birmingham or London
Cyber Security Consulting Organization require talented consultants to join the Identity practice (IAM/CIAM/PAM). Brilliant opportunity for candidates with 1+ years’ experience in consulting with an understanding of digital identity.
The ideal candidate would have experience as either an external or internal consultant, excellent communication and strong stakeholder management skills as this is a client facing role that involves advising and consulting on a weekly basis within Identity & Access Management.
This role offers the opportunity for candidates to;
- Develop strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans for identity security.
- Create IAM solution blueprints and producing high-level designs covering technology, remediation, cloud migration and transformation, and process design.
- Analyse and define sector-specific risk-based controls for digital identity.
- Analyse complex processes and technologies from the perspective of user access management and present outcomes to senior stakeholders.
- Analyse, design and implement controls for privileged account and service account password management, request/approval workflows, break-glass processes and monitoring.
- Share knowledge with team members and clients, particularly in the areas of Cyber, IAM, PAM, CIAM and Cloud deployment/migration.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the area of Cyber Security, focusing in particular on the area of digital identity.
- Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS across main cloud service providers.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience.
- Consultancy and leadership experience.
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Accredited and world-renowned ongoing training.
- Lunch allowances.
- Staff discounts.
- Flexible pension plan.
- 25 day holidays (+ public & bank holidays).
Get in contact with me if this fits your skillset. Even if your IDAM experience is less than one year, feel free to apply and get in touch about this position as I am eager to speak to all candidates in the consultancy/ digital security world.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.