Incident Response Consultant – Netherlands (No visa sponsorship) – €60,000 – €85,000
A global intelligence consultancy is actively looking for an Incident Responder to join their Cyber Security team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are keen to develop their technical and client facing skills. This organisation provides a fantastic working environment to help professionals maximise their potential to develop as individuals.
As an Incident Responder you will get the opportunity to:
- Actively be involved within all stages of the Incident Response lifecycle for a variety of clientele
- Act as a trusted advisor in client facing engagements to a variety of clients, this will involve collecting technical evidence, advising them on best practices and updating them during investigations
- Deploy a variety of technologies such as a tactical SIEM or end point detection & response solutions
- Part take in activities to help the professional development of more junior members within the organisation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with an incident response or similar type of role
- The ability to communicate in both English and German at professional level so that effectively communicate technical language to clients in verbal and written format
- A passion for cyber security and incident response, with an attitude to develop themselves
- The ability to legally work within the Netherlands
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role, then please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com to have a discussion.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.