Information & Cyber Security Analyst
Hybrid | Fareham (once a week) & home based
£45K – £55K
A leader in the aviation industry is looking to expand their cyber team with an Information & Cyber Security Analyst to support the business in a varied role, focused on Security Assurance.
Are you a year or two into cyber and feel it’s time to explore and join a role dedicated to development? – if you answered yes, this is the place for you!
The role of an Information Security Analyst
- You will be providing assurance to the business around their security posture, this could include:
- Ensuring security controls are designed and operated effectively
- assessing against standards; ISO27001, NIST, etc..
- Identifying 3rd party risk
- Supporting the wider business, dipping into architecture, threat intelligence and security awareness
Requirements of an Information Security Analyst
- Previous experience within an information/cyber security role
- Understanding of how security controls are designed and operated
- Strong ability to both understand and communicate technical, process and business perspectives
If this is interesting to you, please apply or reach out to Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org