Information & Cyber Security Analyst
Hybrid | Fareham (once a week) & home based
£45K – £55K
A leader in the aviation industry is looking to expand their cyber team with an Information & Cyber Security Analyst to support the business in a varied role, focused on Security Assurance.
Are you a year or two into cyber with experience of ISO27001, and feel it’s time to explore and join a role dedicated to development? – if you answered yes, this is the place for you!
The role of an Information Security Analyst
- You will be providing assurance to the business around their security posture, this could include:
- Ensuring security controls are designed and operated effectively
- assessing against standards; ISO27001, NIST, etc..
- Identifying 3rd party risk
- Supporting the wider business, dipping into architecture, threat intelligence and security awareness
Requirements of an Information Security Analyst
- Previous experience within an information/cyber security role
- Understanding of how security controls are designed and operated
- Strong ability to both understand and communicate technical, process and business perspectives
If this is interesting to you, please apply or reach out to Georgia at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.