Information Risk Assessment Officer
Hybrid – Couple days a week in London Office
£45K – £55K
A leading consultancy is looking to expand its risk management team with Information Risk Assessment Officers.
As well as great training and development, this is an incredible opportunity to work closely with senior management such as the CISO, heads of infosec and security operations, BISO’s and managers.
The Role of an Information Risk Assessment Officer
- You will be responsible for conducting Information Risk Assessments
- Supporting the firm in reaching the requirements for information risk management frameworks
- Ensuring a consistent and thorough approach to risk management across the firm
- Advise and guide key stakeholders across the business on implementing information security policies and promote good practice and awareness
Requirements of an Information Risk Assessment Officer
- Proven experience within information Security, with focus on Risk Management
- Good knowledge of information Security standards (ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST)
- Understanding of privacy requirements (GDPR)
- Strong ability for communication to key stakeholders, both written and verbal and across all levels of an organisation.
- Good understanding of the implications of info risk on the business.
- Good technical knowledge is also beneficial
If this sounds interesting, please apply or contact Georgia at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.