Information Security Analyst
£45k – £55k
Remote with occasional office visits – London
A ground-breaking tech firm is setting industry standards and providing innovative tech to empower the globes biggest FS companies. They digest and consolidate mass data, then empower companies by providing usable data giving them an on-demand insight to help them drive efficiency with scalable information.
This is your chance to join this fast paced, well backed tech firm as a GRC Analyst. This is a key role and you’ll be a key player in a team that’s helping them maintain and evolve their security posture, so it remains innovative and scalable.
You’ll be joining a company that’s growing exponentially. This role is intrinsic to their ongoing success and will fast track your professional development – this will never be BAU.
Overview of the benefits:
- Bonus based on the Company performance
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service cover of 4 x annual salary
- Employee equity investment scheme, with the potential for very high returns
- Unlimited holiday because they trust their people to manage their own time off
- Flexible hybrid working options so you can balance being at home and the office
- Option to work abroad for up to 6 weeks per country per year
- Flexibility around working hours if you’re delivering what’s needed – that’s what we need
- Annual home office allowance – they want you comfortable
- Enhanced family leave provisions
- And more……………
Some of the Responsibilities of the GRC Analyst:
- Vulnerability testing.
- Triage and escalation of Security Incidents and Vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of ISMS ensuring ongoing compliance with the security frameworks (ISO27K / SOC2).
- Carry out Information Security risk assessments
- Lead 3rd party assessments and diligence for existing customers and new prospects.
- Carry out Security Awareness training
Some of the Skills Required by the GRC Analyst:
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.
- Experience maintaining an established ISMS and retention of security accreditations such as ISO27001, SOC1 and SOC2
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
For more information on the GRC Analyst apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org