Information Security Analyst
Hybrid | London (2 days in office)
£30K – £40K
Hailed as an Ethical Financial Services Provider, our client is looking for in Information Security Analyst to join their growing team. They are dedicated to supporting their community and providing financial education – employing technology to do so.
Making this an incredible opportunity to be involved in something underpinned by a social purpose, whilst developing skills and progressing in your information security career.
The role of an Information Security Analyst
- Reporting to the information security officer, you will be working across all areas of the business
- Completing and supporting in IT audits
- Assist in infosec due diligence of clients and 3rd parties
- Data protection projects
- Implement, audit, and improve compliance with ISO27001
Requirements of an Information Security Analyst
- Experience within IT Audit to assess risk, test controls and advise on next steps
- Working knowledge of infosec frameworks such as ISO27001
- Exposure to cloud environments such as AWS
- Drive to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
If this looks interesting to you please send your CV to Georgia on email@example.com