Information Security Analyst
£45K – £55K
I’m looking for Information Security analysts to join an organisation with a strong charitable cause, amid growth and transformation.
Technological and cyber investment makes this opportunity an ideal chance to upskill and gain exposure to new tools and area’s of InfoSec – all whilst assisting in the development of security roadmaps, strategy and engagement.
Role of an information security analyst
- This role is focused on Project Assurance
- Reporting into the Head of InfoSec
- Working closely with the team including architects to ensure best practice.
- Help to identify new technologies and tools
- Assist on risk assessments and provide security assurance across business projects
Requirements of an information security analyst
- Experience implementing security practice
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures
- Understanding of infosec and technology risks
- Ability to provide threat & vulnerability analysis in an advisory manner
- Excellent knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of security frameworks in particular Cyber Security Essentials, ISO 27001 and NIST
If this looks interesting to you, please apply or reach out to Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.