Information Security Analyst
£35K – £45K
Homebased (must be in the UK)
A leading wholesaler is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their growing security team to support Governance Risk and Compliance in the EMEA region.
Role of an Information Security Analyst
- Working closely with the Governance and Compliance Manager and the Head of Information Security
- You will be the primary point of contact answering client security questionnaires
- Supporting 3rd party due diligence
- Supporting security governance measures and policies for AWS cloud security
- Identify, assess and mitigate Information Security Risks across the business and reporting on key metrics
- Help in maintaining security certifications (Cyber Essentials, PCI)
Requirements of an Information Security Analyst
- This is a homebased role but must be based in the UK
- Must have previous experience in an information security role with experience communicating across different business areas to ensure information security compliance
- This includes experience in defining security policies and controls
- Previous experience with frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, NCSC, PCI DSS, etc..
- Good emotional intelligence and a commitment to fairness and accountability
- Experience or passion for Cloud security is helpful
Why work here…
This is a great opportunity to develop in your career, in an organisation that is
- Passionate about developing its team
- Forward thinking, including beginning an ambitious cloud transformation
- Focused on renewable energy and technologies
- Growing team – Greenfield site means you get the opportunity to develop the team and have real influence over a company’s security.
If this opportunity is of interest or if you know anyone that would be interested, please contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.