Information Security Analyst
Hybrid | Hampshire once a week
£45K – £55K
Our client is looking to expand their cyber team with an Information Security Analyst to support the business in a varied role, focused on Security Assurance.
They are part of the UK’s critical infrastructure, so cyber and information security is of the most importance – a perfect place to fast track your career in an exciting security environment with opportunities for progression and continued development.
Due to the nature of this client – you’ll be working on exciting, high security projects and will need to be able to get Security clearance – 5 years minimum in the UK.
The role of an Information Security Analyst
- You will be providing assurance to the business around their security posture, this could include:
- Ensuring security controls are designed and operated effectively
- assessing against standards; ISO27001, NIST, etc..
- Identifying 3rd party risk
- Supporting the wider business, dipping into architecture, threat intelligence and security awareness
Requirements of an Information Security Analyst
- Previous experience within an information security role
- Working knowledge of ISO27001 and/or NIST
- Strong understanding of how security controls are designed and operated
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and processes, as well as business perspectives, to key stakeholders
If this sounds interesting, please apply or contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.