Information Security Analyst
Hybrid – 3 days in South London
£45k – £55k
An incredible greenfield opportunity has come up in an organisation with a strong cause. If you want to help build out information security in a role that will make you feel good – please get in touch!
They are looking for experienced infosec professionals to report into the head of information & Cyber Security, to develop strategy and structure to a GRC function – including building out the ISMS, work towards ISO27001 certification and encourage security awareness.
Role of the Information Security Analyst
- You will be developing and maintaining information security policies and standards
- You’ll be responsible for the management of 3rd party risk
- Foster an environment of security awareness and training
- Maintaining communication with stakeholders across the organisation to take business needs into consideration for security decisions.
Requirements of the Information Security Analyst
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Creative, enthusiastic and a team player
- Proven experience in an information security role with a focus on GRC
- Knowledge of Infosec standards such as ISO27001
For more information on the Information Security Analyst apply on-line or reach out to Georgia Cummings on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.