We are currently working with one of the largest Real Estate companies in the UK who are undergoing a large scale transformation which involves moving their legacy systems to the cloud. As a result of this they are looking for an Contract Information Security Analyst for an initial period of 6 months to join their well established Information Security team.
They are looking for:
• An Information Security Analyst with a strong background in risk assessments and information security assurance
• An Information Security Analyst with experience of either ISO, NIST or Cyber Essentials
• An Information Security Analyst with demonstrable experience within 3rd party risk
• An Information Security Analyst who is a good communicator who is able to build relationships with senior stakeholders
• An Information Security Analyst with experience of subject access requests
• An Information Security Analyst with an understanding of architecture ideally within a cloud environment
This is a highly stimulating opportunity to significantly impact Information Security processes for a renowned organisation undergoing a business critical transformation.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.