Information Security Auditor
12mth Fixed Term Contract
This is an opportunity to increase your future value as an employee by spending 12mths working in the financial services industry with a global FS and insurance company.
You’ll be working with the Global Head of InfoSec responding to the external audits and actioning their findings. You’ll work across the business and take ownership of implementing the remediation. You’ll need to understand the security and regulatory controls and be able to prioritise your actions based on risk and exposure.
You’ll get to work with multiple teams ensuring they implement the necessary actions. You’ll ensure the company ISMS is followed and all information is logged and tracked correctly.
This role will provide an exciting challenge with a variety of responsibilities drawing on your IT security knowledge, technical and framework knowledge.
Requirement of the Information Security Auditor:
- IT Audit experience, including actioning the remediation
- IT security experience – e.g. networks, database, infrastructure etc
- Understand security controls
- Experience overseeing security audits and implementing controls.
- Experience following up on audit findings, and delivering corrective actions
- Cyber security frameworks (ISO27001)
- Have a good technical background and CISA certified
The role is Remote
For more information on the Information Security Auditor apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com