Information Security Auditor – London – 12 month FTC
- I’m working with a global reinsurer firm. Their IT/cyber divisions are looking to grow at a fast pace and they are currently looking for an Information Security Auditor to initially join on a FTC.
- They are currently working on a number of great projects within cyber/IT, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a small security team within a large organisation, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN INFORMATION SECURITY AUDITOR
- Assist and support the development of the internal audit plan for my client, including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT/cyber audit plan
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT Security audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting, and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- IT internal audit and Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess Information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside Senior IT Auditors & the Information Security manager who are subject matter experts and use this expertise to build credibility with clients.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR AN INFORMATION SECURITY AUDITOR
- Strong relationship building skills; act as an advisor to senior business leaders on the place of IT/information security Audit in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Strong IT/Info Sec internal audit experience within a large organisation. Experience with ITGC’s is desirable.
- Cyber security framework experience (iso27001, NIST etc.)
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- At least 3 years’ experience within IT/Information security
BENEFITS OF BEING AN INFORMATION SECURITY AUDITOR
- Salary: £50-60k
- Be able to join a small security team within a large corporation and help build that team.
Reach out to Aran Connery at email@example.com to find out more!!