Information Security Compliance Officer
Salary £65k – £80k
A chance to work for a medium sized business with recent funding and BIG growth plans – a company that counts NASA and IBM among its impressive list of clients.
As InfoSec Compliance Officer you’ll get to build an ISMS and make a significant impact on the business.
Simply put, what you do will improve the success of the business giving them a significant advantage over their competitors, you’ll be part of something that’s growing – this has been identified as a key hire.
This is a greenfield opportunity for a proactive doer – not a box ticking role
Responsibilities of the Information Security Compliance Officer:
- Work with team to develop the ISMS / policies and take responsibility for gaining and retaining ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Carry out internal audits, ensure controls are in place – work with c – suite and stakeholders to ensure policy alignment
- You’ll have full ownership of their internal information security. working closely with their CIO to maintain their high standard of security.
- This will be a visible role and as such will suit someone that’s comfortable owning the role and has the desire to run with it. If you’re faced with a challenge, you’ll work out a solution, not just escalate.
Requirements of the Information Security Compliance Officer:
- Experience going through the full lifecycle of the ISO 27001 implementation and successful accreditation.
- A broad knowledge of the security landscape including GRC, 3rd party risk.
- Excellent verbal and written comms.
- Excellent attention to detail – this role will require you to be very organised.
- The ability to work under you own stream.
- A good tech understanding eg – MFA 2FA etc
For more information on the InfoSec Compliance Officer role email email@example.com or apply NOW!