I am currently working with a fast growth Cyber consultancy who are looking for an experienced Information Security Consultant/Manager with hands on experience delivering security improvements in the area of information risk assessment and technical security standards. You will be working on a large scale Cyber transformation programme for a global organisation.
You will need:
- Excellent experience of implementing Information Security Management Systems, in particular ISO27001 or NIST
- Proven track record of writing policies, standards, procedures and providing risk assessments
- Demonstrable experience of Third Party Risk Management
- Knowledge on how to implement Security Awareness campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Cloud Security knowledge (ideally Azure but similar cloud environment also suitable)
- Previously worked for a consultancy delivering Information Security services
This will be a 3 month rolling contract, 100% remote and outside IR35. You will need to be available to start within 2 weeks, and my client is paying between £475-£525/day.
If this is of interest please apply or send your CV to email@example.com