Information Security Consultant
Hybrid | 2/3 days Oxford office or Client site & 2/3 days home
Our client is a leading cyber advisory firm and we’re working with their growing UK branch who looking for information security consultants with strong knowledge in infosec frameworks.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop, with the opportunity to move into a senior position soon, especially with plans for the business to continue their expansion over the next 12 months.
The role of an Information Security Consultant
- Liaising and communicating with clients to assess frameworks like ISO27001, NIST and PCI-DSS
- Creating and advising on roadmaps to compliance as well as wider advise on security posture and business continuity when required – an all rounder /broad knowledge with specialism in GRC would be ideal.
Why join this company?
- Truly a great opportunity for growth – they have big plans for expansion both in office locations but also head count
- Whilst this is a small team, they are part of a wider organisation across the pond in Australia who are regarded as leaders in the cyber advisory area.
- Getting into the organisation while it still has a flat hierarchy means working closely with senior and managers and then chance to grow with them.
If that sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, Please apply or send your CV to myself at email@example.com